VICE PRESIDENT of CAPITAL MARKETS
Robert Louis Capital (RLC) is undergoing a major expansion and currently seeking experienced commercial real estate mortgage brokers (aka capital advisors). RLC is one of the fastest growing privately‐held commercial mortgage banking firms in the country. Founded in 2010,
RLC secures commercial real estate financing and business capital on behalf of owners and real estate investors across the country.
Robert Louis Capital is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people, culture and our business approach coupled with creative services distinguishes Robert Louis Capital from the rest.
We have access to over 150 different lending sources which gives RLC exposure to small to mid-cap companies and investors ranging from $500K to $75MM in loan sizes. Since 2010 we have grown from the two founders to a team that includes business development officers, analysts and support staff.
This position is suited for someone who wants to join a blue-chip team of high producers and grow with an innovative forward thinking firm. With a heart for improving our communities and family values inspiring our decisions, we attract driven team members to share in our entrepreneurial energy and client first mindset.
At Robert Louis Capital (RLC), is looking for an Executive Level performer who is highly motivated and independent but appreciates working in a team environment. This Vice President (VP) role is responsible for identifying, acquiring, growing new and existing profitable relationships with businesses and commercial real estate investors that create value for the customer and yield loan commitments for the company. Responsible for all phases of the sales life cycle, including lead generation and sourcing, relevant systems, loan structuring, product knowledge, and financial analysis. Utilizes underwriting tools and credit analysis skills to make appropriate credit and structuring recommendations. Responsible for the overall success and growth for assigned sales territory as measured by new commercial loan acquisitions and closings. This VP will also include assessing client’s overall needs, cross selling and referring customers interested in the other services that the organization offers. This position also includes building a team of referral sources, keeping accurate contact databases, entertaining clients and attending industry events.
This VP will be responsible for originating an ongoing portfolio of commercial real estate ad business loans by utilizing marketing strategies directed at both new, inbound and existing RLC customers, partners and through other channels. Loans shall meet established lending parameters and in compliance with regulatory guidelines while maximizing overall profitability to the company. To be successful in the position, the VP should generate 7-10 closed loans a month with a goal of growing the companies bottom-line year after year.
In this highly-coveted position:
· Work with, maintain and grow our established partners and partnerships(s)
· Develop new business
· Call on and convert in-bound warm leads into new clients
· Negotiate RLC commission agreement(s) with borrower(s)
· Obtain/Gather all the client’s financial, property and business information
· Prepare/Analyze complete loan packages & source them with appropriate lending/finance sources
· See entire loan process through from inception to close including setting up title (if applicable)
· Participate in weekly office team meetings
· Work closely with Managing Partners to grow the business, provide leadership and insight
· Call on, meet with & build networks of referral partners (Bankers, CPA’s, CRE Agents, Lawyers, etc.)
· Work with RLC’s internal cold caller to set up campaigns of outreach to desired referral sources and potential clients
· Attend business development events, lunches and conferences
· Build a steady pipeline of referrals
· Become the "go to" Commercial Mortgage Broker in the market
· Promotes and cross sells other Robert Louis Company services
· 100% Commission based with a very attractive commission splits and bonus structure
· Fully equipped home office (computer, printer, monitors, etc.)
· Company sponsored charity/community involvement
· Performance Based Paid Vacations and other incentives
· We are open to hiring nationally in various cities/states including but not limited to: Columbus (OH), Austin, Denver, Nashville, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Louisville, Seattle, and New York.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate or related field strongly preferred
· Finance savvy and disciplined. Mortgage broker or financial institution experience a plus
· Impeccable and effective sales/marketing and most importantly customer service skills
· Self-motivated individual, willing and excited to solicit new business constantly and consistently via cold calls, meetings, and networking
· Must be well-spoken, have a proven sales ability, and possess effective writing skills
· Detail oriented while being extremely efficient at time management skills
· Ability to handle a high volume of deals at various stages at one time
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills, interpersonal and networking skills
· Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills incl. negotiating capability
All offers for employment with Robert Louis Capital are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Robert Louis Capital will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Robert Louis Capital is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Commission